Stego Wrap Class A 10-Mil Vapor Retarder is a below-grade vapor retarder that is manufactured with a proprietary blend of prime virgin polyolefin resins and additives to provide outstanding efficacy.
The Stego Wrap Class A Vapor Retarder is a technologically advanced material that provides moisture protection in a broad range of environments and may also be used in systems for the control of gases (radon and methane migration). The Stego Wrap Class A 10-Mil Vapor Retarder is an economical vapor protection option for projects not requiring 0.01 or less permeance, while still exceeding performance requirements of ASTM E1745 Class A.
Stego Class A 10-Mil Vapor Retarder has low permeance, providing a high level of vapor protection for interior slabs. Engineered to provide superior strength and durability, never flaking, and resisting tears, snags, punctures, or cracks, this product is compatible with Stego’s myriad of installation accessories, helping to meet the installation requirements of ASTM E1643.
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Helps shield from soil gases such as methane and radon
- Aids in protection against flooring failures
- Provides superb below-concrete vapor protection
- Less vulnerable to deterioration when compared to generic, recycled 6-mil poly
- Exceeds ASTM E1745 Class A, B & C
- Made in the USA
- Water Vapor Permeance: 0.0254 perms
- Puncture Resistance: 3,006 grams
- Tensile Strength: 50.6 lbf/in
- Thickness: 10-mil
- Dimensions: 14' x 210' (2,940 ft2)
- Roll Weight: 140 lbs
- Engineered for durability and longevity
- Reduces mold – moisture is one of the ingredients for mold, and with less moisture the likelihood of mold growth should also decrease
- Better flooring – without proper moisture protection, it is possible to have flooring failures
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) improvement – reduction in soil contaminants, mold, and mildew
- Available nationwide
- Life of the Building Warranty
- Stego Installation Support
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.