Stego Tape is a low-permeance tape designed for protective sealing, hanging, seaming, splicing, and patching applications where a highly conformable material is required. This pressure-sensitive tape is engineered to bond specifically to Stego Wrap, making it ideal for sealing Stego Wrap seams and penetrations. Stego Tape is made of a polyethylene film and an acrylic and can seal, bond, and attach to plastic, wood, steel, and other substrates.
Stego Tape has a very low permeance rating. This product is made specifically for use with Stego Wrap Vapor Barriers and Retarders, and it plays a vital role in creating a below-slab moisture protection system.
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 180'
- Comprised of a polyethylene film and acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Superior moisture resistance
- Excellent sealing properties
- Clean release, no residue
- Made in the USA with US and global materials
- Total Thickness: 6 mil
- Permeance: 0.03 perms
- Tensile Strength: >12 lbf/in
- Adhesion (20 min dwell, ss PSTC 101): 84 oz/in width
- Ultraviolet Resistance: Excellent
- Strong initial tack and long-term adhesion
- Resists both fluid and vapor ingress
- Use in applications where a highly conformable material is required
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.